Home

Hello and Welcome:

This blog is a collection of resources, learning tasks and examples of resources that I have used when Teaching with Technology.
Explore and enjoy. 

Go on, check them out, revisit them from last year, share them with your family.

What Year Level are you?

Click on your year level

FOUNDATION    YEAR 1   YEAR 2    

YEAR 3  YEAR 4

YEAR 5  YEAR 6

ALWAYS REMEMBER …. when using the Internet…..Stay safe, be responsible, be polite

Read 9 comments

1. Dear Ms Grasso,
    I believe that Melbourne is a great place to live in because we are a happy country and we are not forced to go into war and fight unlike other countries. We also have great architecture like the national gallery which grade 4 just visited on an excursion. My favourite piece of art would be the weeping woman because the expressions told a story.

From timecheck369

2. Dear Mrs Grasso
    I loved looking at your blog it was fantastic and I can’t wait to make a billy cart now. It looks really fun and exciting to make this will be a really fun challenge.
    From AC

3. Hello Mrs Grasso,

I liked the winter post that you made. I especially liked the picture of the sports ground. Is that the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground)?
    I also like making pizza and pasta because my grandma taught me how to make it really yummy!
    I hope you enjoyed your winter and I hope you had lots of fun at your ‘Minecraft’ workshop,
    Kind Regards, Sisi 