Do you know what they are? Do you know what they are used for? Where have you seen QR codes? Where could you see them?
In ICT students will be exploring lots of QR codes, how to use them and also how to create them.
1. Create a new Google doc in GAFE in your ‘Other’ Folder go to ‘ICT’ then add a ‘NEW’ Google Doc. The title is ‘QR Codes’
2. In this Google Doc, add your own definition or current knowledge documenting your current knowledge of QR codes.
2. Find a definition of QR codes – what does QR mean?
3. Explore these websites to attempt to ‘create’ their own QR codes
4. Locate some websites based on your Inquiry Unit and attempt to make these websites into a QR code
5. Save a copy of the created QR code in camera roll
6. Print out these QR codes and display them around the room
7. Use a QR reader to read the different QR codes that are displayed