Some students at our school are learning about ‘OLD and NEW’
Here are some great websites to explore.
Cheerio Mrs Grasso 🙂
The Olden Days…..
Let’s explore what life was like in the past.
Here are some activities and websites to explore:
1. Olden Day Toys:
2. NOW and Then: http://www.libertyskids.com/nowthen/index.html
3. Good Old Melbourne –Now and Then
4. History of Museum Victoria http://museumvictoria.com.au/history/
5. A List of Olden Day Games: http://mrsgebauer.com/oldfalls/games/games.htm
6. Famous People from the Olden Days: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/primaryhistory/famouspeople/
7. Virtual Tour of Melbourne Royal Exhibition Buildings: http://museumvictoria.com.au/reb/history/the-building/virtual-tour/